Is garcinia cambogia safe to use for weight loss w/ Zoloft (sertraline) busparone advair and albuterol. Any side effects?

Garcinia cambogia. The evidence for effectiveness of garcinia cambogia in weight loss is mixed. However, there are no direct interactions with the medications you're taking. This doesn't mean there would be none, just that there are none published.
NO Don't use it. Garcinia cambogia is in most weight loss supplements, and can cause liver failure.It was also used in Hydroxycut which was taken off the market as people died from using it. I see a handful of patients per month with abnormal liver tests after using this medicine. I would NOT recommend it. There is no "magic pill" for weight loss. Diet and exercise remain the #1 way to lose weight and keep it off.
Garcinia. With all the drugs you are taking it is possible there may interaction between.