I wondered if anyone here does volunteer cleft palate surgery?

Shriner's Hospitals. The shriner's hospitals as well operation smile are wonderful organizations for finding cleft palate teams that offer their services at minimal costs to patients meeting their criteria.
Certainly. Speaking for myself, I have participated in medical missions to the phillipines in the past and may do so again in the future but not presently. I am certain that many other of my colleagues here have done this as well and continue to do so.