Had unprotected sex after ovulation and some days before my period, he pulled out and I took a morning after pill the next day, can I get pregnant?

Usually not, but... A urine pregnancy test done correctly will give a reliable result 3 weeks after sex (or when conception might have happened) or 1 week after missing a period. If done sooner, a positive result is likely real, but a negative result may be due to testing too soon, and therefore lead to a repeat test. If a woman has her normal regular period, then she is not pregnant, and the test is not needed yet.