Labs results normal? Had a comp metabolic panel w/egfr egfr non-afr american 89 ml/min/1.73m2. What is this lab test? And is this result normal?

EGFR. An egfr is an "estimated glomerular filtration rate". It is not exact. To get the exact figure go to a nephrologist (n) to have a 24 hour urine collection for creatinine clearance. That will give you an actual gfr. As a young woman, your results, estimated, a bit abnormal. If you are an african-american, your egfr is normal, if not, see a n.
Yes. Normal. I actually wish that labs wouldn't report the "estimated gfr's" but let physicians, who after are are more-or-less knowledgeable, use the creatinine in the patient context. Not only is the whole estimate sub-scientific, but the correction for "non-african-american" was actually added "because african-americans are more muscular.".