I don't know what this is but there is something behind my ear and I think it is a tumor or node. What can I do?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: See you doctor
If you are not sure what it is- you should go to see your primary doctor and have your md examine it.
It could be an enlargement of the lymph gland there- due to infection/inflammation around the area ( the ear ), or could be something else-like mole other growth etc.. Since you can not see it yourself-and you dont know what it is- go to see md and then have your md check it for you. Good luck.

In brief: See you doctor
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Peter Kurzweil