My dentist was really rough and rude last time. He also overcharged. After 20 years, should I move on?

Dr. James Wright
Dentistry
In brief: Talk it out
I never like to hear that a patient was rudely treated and rough is never appropriate.
That being said, 20 years is a long relationship! doctors are human and it would be kind if you called your doctor and requested a meeting to discuss what happened and how you felt. Hopefully it was just a bad day and your doctor will appreciate you wanting to restore your formerly good relationship. Good luck!

In brief: Talk it out
Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright
Dr. STEPHEN PERRY
Dentistry
In brief: Definitely
Every health professional must treat their patients with respect.
It is an honor providing services to alleviate disease. Better yet advice that prevents it. Having a gentle touch usually means thoughtful consideration of your experience while a dental procedure is being performed. It is the patient's responsibility provide accurate information, keep appointments, and pay for explained fees.

In brief: Definitely
Dr. STEPHEN PERRY
Dr. STEPHEN PERRY
Dr. Keegan Duchicela