How to fix my knee in a brace for basketball?

Dr. Bruce Prager
Sports Medicine
In brief: Depends
It is hard to answer this question if we don't know why you are wearing the brace in the first place.
Are you wearing it for a ligament injury, prevention, tendonitis or just because you think it gives you support? I am not a big fan of knee braces if you are using it with the thought it gives me more support. A regular knee sleeve is going to give some compression, not support.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Bruce Prager
Dr. Bruce Prager
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry
In brief: Have it evaluated.
Different knee conditions may need different types of supportive braces.
Have your knee evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate type of brace for your condition.

In brief: Have it evaluated.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Eric Weisman