I've had 4 ekgs and one eco gram on my heart in the past year every one of them was fine I might be overexagerating with my chest pain? Aniexty?

Chest pain. You are a 22 year old male. Very unlikely to have coronary artery disease at this age (if there is no family history of premature heart disease). It could an anxiety disorder. There are other causes of chest pain like pleuritis, pericarditis, pleuropericarditis, myocarditis, musculoskeletal pain etc. Consult your physician.
Anxiety. It sounds like you probably have anxiety disorder but without knowing more about you than the normal tests you list can only speculate.