Are teeth tremors a withdrawal effect from celexa (citalopram)?

Hard to say. I researched celexa, (citalopram) and it appears that some people who take it may develop some types of tremors. Hard to say it teeth tremors are a side effect of taking, a side effect of withdrawal or both. I would consult your dr. Who may have to contact the pharmacy or the drug rep/company.
Not sure. I'm not sure what you mean by teeth tremors... If you mean teeth chattering... I suppose it could happen... But it should go away as you stay off the celexa (citalopram). If not, i would suggest talking with your physician and dentist about your tremors... Best wishes..