Blood pregnant test negative 2 weeks after late period on jan20., now heavy period jan 22, still a chance of being pregnant? Sex last happened jan 1st.

Dr. Edgar Mendizabal

In brief: No

I dont think you are pregnant.

In brief: No

I dont think you are pregnant.
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: Crystal ball time!

If you had a negative pregnancy test on january 20, and are having a heavy period, my guess is that you are not pregnant.
But remember that women can have bleeding during pregnancy, and this should be evaluated if it seems different to you in any way. Certainly, any symptoms of pain - particularly one-sided abdominal pain - should prompt a visit to your doctor, or even the emergency room.

In brief: Crystal ball time!

Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Jane Van Dis