I am having resting tremor on my upper left arm only. What could be causing it?

Dr. Larry Armstrong
Neurosurgery
In brief: Check it out
I'm assuming you're describing muscle movement in your bicep, tricep, or deltoid.
Is there any weakness associated with it? If it persists, you should definitely go to your family md for an evaluation. It could be muscle fatigue but if it persists, it needs evaluation.

In brief: Check it out
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: > 100 causes
This could be due to no less than a hundred different possible causes (no kidding).
While there may be no ascertainable explanation, a complete history and physical examination will help to narrow and define the possible causes which include denervation atrophy, excessive use, central nervous system disorders, etc.

In brief: > 100 causes
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Eric Weisman