Been wearing a tight shaper and ever since, I have been having constant stomach pains and everyday diarrhea. What is up?

In brief: Tightlacing is an

Extreme form of corset training.
Tight lacing (also called waist training or corset training) can cause shortness of breath, fainting, indigestion. This practice can decrease lung volume (requiring intercostal breathing). Relatively less use of lower lungs can leading to coughing. Some corset styles can push the lower ribs inward. The liver is forced upward ; accessory lobes of the liver may.

In brief: Tightlacing is an

Extreme form of corset training.
be forced upward & accessory lobes of the liver may form. Stomach volume is reduced & the intestines are compressed.
Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Cause and effect!

I think you've identified the problem. Take the tight shaper off! if your symptoms persist, by all means get appropriately evaluated ; treated.

In brief: Cause and effect!

Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Marsha Davis