Chiropracter 5d ago put me on my side (facing away), put pressure on sacrum, then dropped his weight on. Discomfort & pain since. Normal? Wat do I do?

Dr. Erik Borncamp
Wound care

In brief: Why would you go?

Are you havin pain? Musculoskeletal problems can give you neck pain (strain, joints, arthritis, pinched nerve).
A disc bulge can be minor or serious. Why would you go to a chiro ? Best to see an md who can help you isolate the cause and arrive at a solution. In the mean time, stretch, heat, relaxation may help. Ask yourself...is the 'cracking' doing anything for you ??? Sounds like you are worse

In brief: Why would you go?

Dr. Vicken Poochikian