Sex nov14, he didn't cum. We used a condom, reg period two weeks later but it didn't come december or this month. 6 neg pregnancy test. Am i pregnant?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: If u did 6 neg

Tests then you should not be pregnant but u need to see an obgyn doc to evaluate why you are not having your period and the obgyn will do a blood preg test which should be negative.

In brief: If u did 6 neg

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Pathology

In brief: No

I have a sense that this was the first time you had been with a man in this special way.
It's a milestone and i hope you will treasure it. I am very glad you used barrier protection. The negative tests and your having gotten your period after your last intercourse rule out pregnancy, but you would do well to get with your physician and try to figure out why you did not get our periods.

In brief: No

Dr. Jane Van Dis