What are the causes of sudden feeling of nausea, abdomen pain, faintness, bad foot cramps all at the same time, lasted for 30 minutes weak but ok now.

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Ignore no symptoms

Abdominal discomfort of any kind is not to be ignored--its a warning sign that something may be wrong inside your abdomen.
Please see my many healthtap answers on the subject of what causes abdominal pain. Not all such problems are serious, but you don't want to miss the problem that is. Your constellation of symptoms may or may not be related. Get checked please.

In brief: Ignore no symptoms

Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano