Left side right underneath rib cage hurts. Getting tight pains and feels like its tearing?

Dr. William Jakavick
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Muscle strain?

I would have it looked at asap you may have a pulled or strained muscle, or even a torn muscle, possible broken rib, get it looked at to determine what it is and the best course of treatment.

In brief: Muscle strain?

Dr. William Jakavick
Dr. William Jakavick
Dr. Hashmat Rajput

In brief: Tearing chest pain

Tearing, tight chest pain under underneath left rib cage is serious problem. It may be heart, aorta, or pleuritis.
Please go to er and have ct scan of chest to rule out above conditions, specially aortic dissection. Thanks.

In brief: Tearing chest pain

Dr. Hashmat Rajput
Dr. Hashmat Rajput
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine