Can psychiatric meds rewire the brain to create a neverending insomnia? I can only sleep using Benadryl (diphenhydramine) & am worried for my future. Everyones sleeping

Insomnia. Insomnia may be caused by multiple conditions. Disrupted sleeping cycle by changing sleeping and waking up hours (shift work sleeping disorder) or hyperactive states (bipolar, adhd, drug abuse) or depression may be common reasons for that problem. Anxiety and ptsd, breathing disorders like COPD or sleep apnea can contribute. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is helpful and not addictive. Make a consultation now!
Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is safe. If Benadryl (diphenhydramine) works for you, don't worry about the safety. As for whether the brain can be rewired, i would venture to say yes but whether it would restore normal sleeping or not would depend on the cause for the insomnia.