I have pcos and I want to get pregnant. What vitamins and things I can do to get fertile so I can get pregnant.

PCOS = Pre-Diabetic. Pcos is strongly associated with metabolic syndrome ; poor blood glucose control. Both are driven by a low fat (i.E hi-carb foods) diet. Most effective is check lipoproteins ; hba1c (optimal 5.0%) and change to a hi-natural fat, moderate protein, low carbohydrate (no sugars) foods. Study: big fat lies, mcgovern's report, mary enig, peter attia, gary taubes, fatchance.Html, dietdoctor.Com. No vit.