What can cause swollen glands under chin like close to the throat?! help please freakin out ! I have a tooth abcess! do I have ludwings agnia?

Dr. Howard Schneider
Dentistry - Pediatric

In brief: Abscessed tooth

An abscessed lower back tooth can cause swollen glands in the area you describe.
Your glands (lymph nodes) swell up when they are fighting an infection in that area. This is what they are supposed to do. It is unlikely that you have ludwig's angina. Regardless you need to see a dentist or an oral surgeon tomorrow morning. They may place you on an antibiotic to help shrink the infection.

In brief: Abscessed tooth

Dr. Howard Schneider
Dr. Howard Schneider
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine