I have a flu. Taking z pack and tamiflu (oseltamivir). Dont know if meds or food giving me diarrhea and nausea. Shud I take something for this or stop either meds?

Diarrhea. Both zithromax and tamiflu (oseltamivir) can cause diarrhea and nausea. Zithromax has no place in the treatment of flu. You do not need to be on an antibiotic (which is meant to kill bacteria) for a viral illness. Please discuss this with your physician.
Why you taking the. Z-pack? Was it prescribed by a doctor? The flu is a virus. A z-pack is an antibiotic and is only helpful for a bacterial infection. It will not help a virus, but it can give you diarrhea. If it was prescribed by a doctor talk to them before deciding if you should stop the z-pack. If it was not prescribed by a doctor then stop the z-pack and don't self medicate with antibiotics in the future.