I just noticed that my 9-yr-old's feet roll inwards due to poor arches. Should i take her to the pediatrician first, or go straight to a podiatrist?

In brief: Podiatrist

The specialist in this matter is a podiatrist.
He/she is best equipped to evaluate your child and decide if he needs orthotics- and what type.

In brief: Podiatrist

Dr. Stuart Plotkin
Dr. Stuart Plotkin
Dr. Elise Sadoun

In brief: Primary care first

You should take her to her pediatrician first.
Her pcp may have recommendations to help, or a specific podiatrist she knows well and whom she trusts. Her primary care doctor will also make sure the problem gets followed up on, and will keep the records in a central location.

In brief: Primary care first

Dr. Elise Sadoun
Dr. Elise Sadoun
Dr. Dale Vancil
I think, most if not all pediatricians will downgrade the importance of correcting and/or treating flatfeet. Start with your local area podiatrist.
Dr. Shontae Buffington