How can I get get rid of itching on my face and i'm noticing some rashes as we'll.

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: The cause

You need to find out the cause.
For a woman, facial cosmetics particularly perfumes and foundation mix are the most common contact allergens in my experience. Avoidance is essential since applying even more potent cortisone cream than Hydrocortisone would not help you without avoidance. Consult a dermatologist if necessary.

In brief: The cause

You need to find out the cause.
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Rash on Face

Topical cortisone is an effective agent to help rashes on the face caused by irritants and allergies.
Locoid (hydrocortisone butyrate) lotion and Cloderm cream are very effective as topical cortisone a for the face, .

In brief: Rash on Face

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher