I have lost all feeling in only my right thigh for 12 hours now, there is no visible bit marks and i haven't done anything to it, hasn't discolored?

Dr. Elise Sadoun

In brief: Numbness

Losing feeling in any part of your body without apparent cause is very concerning.
You should tell your parents and see your doctor as soon as possible.

In brief: Numbness

Dr. Elise Sadoun
Dr. Elise Sadoun
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice

In brief: Nerve contusion

Please inform your guardian.
Loss of sensory feeling in the anterior part of the thigh can be from meralgia parasthetica. This condition can come from wearing a tight waistband or belt that contuses a nerve that crosses from the waist into the front of the thigh. The treatment is to stop the contusing force.

In brief: Nerve contusion

Please inform your guardian.
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery