I have a kidney infection, on last day of antibiotics taken codiene but still in a lot of pain with my back & groin. Anything i can do to stop it?

In brief: See answer

If you truly had/have a kidney infection documented with positive urine culture and if you were treated with appropriate antibiotic for 2 weeks, then persistent pain as you describe would generally mean one of two things: there may be something complicating/interfering with cure (abscess, obstruction, stone) and imaging of the kidneys is warranted; or your symptoms are related to another problem.

In brief: See answer

Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Vikram Patel