I think I have a hernia. I have fshd muscular dystrophy and im 31. Where I live the doctors no nothing about muscular dystrophy. What do I do?

See a surgeon. Where you live to see whether or not you have a hernia. If you need to have surgical repair, it would probably be best to go to a medical center for the operation, if you feel uncomfortable with your local doctors.