Does pounding heart or tachycardia increase increase oxygen absorption in the lungs?

Complex. The heart and lungs work together and respond to each other on many levels. Giving extra oxygen can lower a rapid heartbeat, but the fast heart rate does not necessarily increase oxygen absorption in the lungs. It depends on how fast the heart is beating, why it is beating fast, and the status of the lungs (ie diseased lungs from any cause are not as good at picking up oxygen as healthy lungs).
Tachycardia. It does not necessarily increase the oxygenabsorption in the lungs as it all depends on hte time the blood in the pulmonary veins stay in the lungs. It is not related completely on the heart rate.