What's happening when you feel so sad, alone and afraid but when you talk to doctor/psychologist you just can t show them that?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Conflicted

It sounds like you may be conflicted about either asking for help, or having your doctors know that you want/need help.
Shame may be a significant factor in many. There are other possibilities as well. I see that you're on pristiq (desvenlafaxine). There are better outcomes in depression, when antidepressants are combined with psychotherapy also. Hoping you'll speak your heart to those wishing to assist you.

In brief: Conflicted

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Arnon Rubin