Should a 2 week old baby be sleeping all night 6 hours or longer?

In brief: If your lucky

Some infants will develop a feeding pattern that follows the normal wake sleep pattern their mother had in pregnancy.
If they are feeding effectively during the day and gaining appropriate weight it is fine, especially for the larger babies.If a baby is tiny, 5-6 lb, I want them wakened to feed at night. After they get close to 8 lb I worry less about their feeding cycles.

In brief: If your lucky

Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Sleep

Yes, some babies are able to sleep through 6 hours at night.

In brief: Sleep

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Warren Wolfe

In brief: Need more info

You need to ask your pediatrician that question.
All infants are different and there is no cookie cutter answer. He/she knows your infant better than me.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Warren Wolfe