Why would my doctor say i tested positive very early in a pregnany test? Could i be having twins ? I'm 4 weeks pregnant

Dr. Mary Vanko

In brief: Positive pregnancy

Generally the test lights up sooner if you are more than three weeks pregnant.
So congrats!

In brief: Positive pregnancy

So congrats!
Dr. Mary Vanko
Dr. Mary Vanko
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Impossible to answer

First, that seems l like a question to be asked of the doctor who pronounced it.
Second, as we have taught you earlier, there is no guessing when it comes to pregnancy. I think the simple answer is that you had a positive test earlier than most women disclose. This, in no way, represents twins. It is just what it is, HCG levels testable earlier than normal. The question is why you tested so soon.

In brief: Impossible to answer

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Adam Levy