I got the Depo-Provera shot about 2 months ago, had my period for 23 days, ended 4 days ago. Im active, now a lite orange yellow vaginal discharge no odor.

Dr. Karen Jones

In brief: Likely scant blood

One of the common side effects of Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) is irregular periods, especially in the first 3 months.
Usually the longer a woman uses it the lighter and less frequent her periods are. So to have a long period is not unusual. The light orange yellow discharge is likely to be scant blood mixed with normal vaginal discharge. If a woman has itching or irritation then it's likely vag infection.

In brief: Likely scant blood

Dr. Karen Jones
Dr. Karen Jones
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham