I am a virgin. What is the best way to start having sex when everything seems so tight down there? It hurts when i try to put anything.

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Sex

Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on your perspective, one does not go to the doctor to learn how to have or when to have sex.
There are some significant ethical rules about this. I often encourage my patients to get a good guide to sex like "the joy of sex' to learn the basics. Mothers and older sisters or aunts are often a good source of information as well.

In brief: Sex

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Vicken Poochikian