How do you know ur doing kegels right and they are working to strengthen pelvic floor and tighten vagina I want always be stronger and tighter vagina?

Kagel. That is a good question and a difficult one to answer without direct observation. A physical therapist might be able to help you identify the right muscles to contract. In the sitting position try to thing you are voiding and contract the muscles that you use to stop urination. You will feel a slight rising of your body and contraction of your anus.