Which professional doctor I should consult for h pylori and right back side pain. This relate to urologist or md or kidney physician. Plz direct me?

H.pylori is GI issue. Maybe you have two unrelated problems--there are many causes for back pain, but a urologist can help you if is caused by a kidney problem. On the other hand, h.Pylori, if active, is an infection of the stomach. Be aware that a positive h.Pylori blood test is not diagnostic that you have the bacteria, only that you have been exposed to it at some time (past or recent). 1st call your family doctor.