As i said earlier having pain in my right side back n front besides h.Pylori with heart burning. Which doctor I should consult professionally, urolg?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Internist

I suggest you start with an internist (internal medicine specialist) - this doctor is the diagnostician specialist.
You surely could have a kidney stone but many other possible causes as well. You need a full looking at.

In brief: Internist

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: See prior answer...

H.Pylori is a stomach infection (left abdomen).
It is not likely causing your right-sided back pain. Call your general physician for initial evaluation, treatment of probable contributant(s) to your distress, ; appropriate referral as necessary. Best wishes to you feeling better.

In brief: See prior answer...

Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Two issues?

Hard to tell whether these are in any way related.
Begin with a GI doctor to solve the issue of your gerd due to h. Pylori and ask about the right sided pain. They will either help uncover cause or guide you to appropriate consultant.

In brief: Two issues?

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology