Are there prescriptions that will decrease swelling of the face after dental gum grafting?

Anti-inflammatories. Yes. Aspirin or Ibuprofen substitutes are excellent anti-inflammatory medications that can reduce post-operative swelling in a short time if taken every 4-6 hours for 1-2 days. Keep your mouth clean and use cold packs that also reduce swelling. Finally, ask your treating periodontist to write a prescription for his "drug of choice". Also ask if antibiotic coverage might be beneficial.
Cortisone. Some dentists use cortisone to reduce post-operative swelling. Less powerful are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaids) such as aspirin, celebrex, (celecoxib) motrin, indocin, toradol, aleve, and naprosyn. Very important to use ice packs initially 1st 24 hrs.