My mum accidentally washed cups with concentrated floor cleaner, i had some drinks out of these cups, will this event have thinned my teeth? There were some white marks on my gums after.

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Accidental

If the cups were washed with water, any residual floor cleaner would not be strong enough or stay in contact with your teeth long enough to have any serious detrimental effect on them or your gums.
I cannot however, not knowing the chemicals or the amount ingested, tell you if it was dangerous to your body. Read the warnings on the container ; call your physician or poison control hotline 2 b sure.

In brief: Accidental

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler

In brief: See answer

It sounds like your exposure to the ingredients and chemicals of the floor cleaner was diluted and limited especially if you did not experience any noticeable discomfort in mouth, throat, or stomach.
The white marks on gum are likely very short-lived and highly unlikely you did any damage to your teeth. A good thorough gargle and mouthwash should remove any residual chemicals.

In brief: See answer

Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Andrea Brand