When i go pee white and kinda clear stuff comes out is this normal? I feel like I have to pee a lot now since this has been happening for like a week.

In brief: See answer

Cloudy urine in the presence of: 1) urinary symptoms (urgency, frequency, voiding small amounts, burning or discomfort) suggests a uti; 2) vaginal burning and discharge, suggests vaginitis; 3) no symptoms is likely related to diet causing either high or low ph of the urine which leads to some harmless precipitation of the salts and minerals normally present in urine (e.
g. Urates and phosphates).

In brief: See answer

g. Urates and phosphates).
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Keegan Duchicela