I've been having these red dots on the back of my hand, they'll disappear in an hour or so, it's not itchy and when i press them the color fade away?

Dr. Kenny Chuu

In brief: Visual DX

Hi, it’s hard to say without a picture but there is a great app that may be able to help you get a diagnosis without being seen in person by a dermatologist.
The app is called VisualDX and is one of the best, if not the best out there. Many clinicians, including myself, use it. Just snap a photo and it gives you a list of possible diagnoses. Good luck!

In brief: Visual DX

Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Uncertain

The fact that they fade when you press on them means they are vascular. Since they seem to disappear one question is whether this is some type of reactive process.
A dermatologist can help you clarify this problem.

In brief: Uncertain

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman