What does a high RDW count 15.9, high WBC count 11.3, high neutrophil count 73.0, low lymphocyte count 20.3 mean or possibly indicate?

Pathology

In brief: Nothing by itself

I've had my RDW that high just from frequent blood donations.
Your absolute neutrophil count is probably high -- did you have a recent infection? A recent cold shower? As a lab specialist, i'm always reminding folks that the numbers by themselves mean nothing except in the context of the history and physical exam. If you feel well and the white cells aren't described as abnormal, don't worry.

In brief: Nothing by itself

Dr. Arnon Rubin