Is a stiff neck a anxiety symptom?!

Stiff neck. Stiff neck is not automatically a symptom of anxiety, but muscle tension from anxiety/resentment can result in stiffness. If you also have a fever (as written on your clinical findings), you need medical attention asap.
Possible. Although difficult to prove, if the anxiety is severe enough to cause marked muscle tension a stiff neck could develop.
It could be. People often take their anxiety out on their body. For 1 person it leads 2 headaches or backaches 4 others it could involve stomach disorders. Having a "pain in the neck" is another common complaint. Consider speaking with a therapist about stressful aspects of your life and 2 learn some relaxation techniques. Get massages; take warm baths. B sure 2 make sure there is no medical reason.4 the pain.