I pee a lot of what i drink low normal aldosterone low angiotensin ii. Will florinef (fludrocortisone) help me retain more and pee less?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Think about this:

If you urinate just 10 cc more than you take as food or drink per day, in 1 year, you'll be 3.
6 liters drier and in 5 years, 20 liters behind! (not possible). No, your kidneys carefully balance your fluids. What low aldosterone and angiotensin control is your BP and your sodium ; potassium. Flurinef will raise your BP and help you retain sodium and excrete potassium.

In brief: Think about this:

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology