Worried about cancer. Should i be? I had my blood drawn. Protein total 6.9. Albumin 4.9. Globulin 2.0. Albumin/globulin ratio 2.5. Is this normal?

Pathology

In brief: You're fine

Reference ranges are set so that several percent of healthy folks fall outside.
If you have no localizing symptoms, your physical exam (including testicular check) is nonrevealing and your complete blood count is normal without bizarre cells, you're almost certainly not sick with cancer.

In brief: You're fine

Between us guys -- You're almost a grown man and you describe "the blahs" without an answer following a physician's office visit and labs. I'm assuming a thyroid check is okay too. At your age, when something was going badly in my life, I felt like I was physically sick, and believed it. Just talking to someone about how your life is going & your attitudes and goals may be a huge help. Be brave.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil