Should I see an audiologist or an otolaryngologist to check my hearing to see if I have some problem?

Dr. William Culviner
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: See both

The otolaryngologist is the physician and surgeon who should obtain a detailed history and examination of your condition.
The audiologist should perform a detailed hearing evaluation. Ultimately, the ENT physician should guide your care. Seek a practice that has both practitioners under one roof to give you the best care.

In brief: See both

Dr. William Culviner
Dr. William Culviner
Dr. Michael Zevitz
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Audiologist

Audiologists do a much more complete exam and can isolate the specific abnormality with hearing, which is helpful to an ENT physician in terms of diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Audiologist

Dr. Michael Zevitz
Dr. Michael Zevitz