I've been on a 21 pack birth control for 2 months and was supposed to get my period and haven't. I have been sexually active. Is this normal?

Not normal. You are supposed to get your period about 7 days after finishing your 21 pills pack and if you are not getting period, check with your gynecologist.
Probably. It's not unusual to miss periods while on the pill. However, it's best to do a pregnancy test, just to make sure you're not pregnant. As long as it's negative, i would keep taking the pill the same. If you miss 2 periods, you might ask your doctor about switching pills.