I've been on a 21 pack birth control for 2 months and was supposed to get my period and haven't.. I have been sexually active. Is this normal?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Not normal

You are supposed to get your period about 7 days after finishing your 21 pills pack and if you are not getting period, check with your gynecologist.

In brief: Not normal

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Norman Solberg

In brief: Probably

It's not unusual to miss periods while on the pill.
However, it's best to do a pregnancy test, just to make sure you're not pregnant. As long as it's negative, i would keep taking the pill the same. If you miss 2 periods, you might ask your doctor about switching pills.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Norman Solberg
Dr. Norman Solberg
Dr. Adam Levy