I have been having a constant right side hip pain, I had a CT done last fall and the report had mentioned degenerative changes in the bilateral hips.?

Injury. At your age, it is likely from a past injury. If you have hip pain and have evidence of djd, you need to see an orthopedic surgeon before you ruin the other joints but not fixing the one which hurts.
Cartilage loss. You have osteoarthritis of the hips due to the wearing out of cartilage resulting in bone rubbing against bone which causes the pain. An orthopedic surgeon would be best to advise you of the extent of your arthritis and what treatment options are available to you.