Office hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy planned-no info sheet given-google finds women in severe pain. 2 children but c-section with dilation of 5-6cm w/ 1st and emergency c-section w/ 2nd. Nervous?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Very simple

These are very basic, simple office procedures.
Most tolerate them with little to no pain.

In brief: Very simple

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: I do office hyestero

Hysteroscopy and biopsy every week in my office but i give my patients , instructions, have them sign a consent form and give them meds to prevent any type of pain or discomfort and explain everything before! please call your doctor, make your doc explain everything, how it is done and what to expect and tell the doc you want pain meds obviousl;y if you take valium or vicodin, u can't drive.

In brief: I do office hyestero

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham