I had an inguinal hernia surgery in 2010 I feel pain in my groin when I ejaculate I wanna know if my repair is damaged will it be appear in MRI result?

See answer. Two problems associated with hernias and hernia repairs: 1) repairs can break down and hernias recur. Diagnosed either on physical exam and/or an imaging study. Ultrasound, ct, and MRI have all been used with about 65-85% reliability. 2) chronic pain after repair related to scar tissue, nerve irritation or entrapment. Pain with ejaculation could also be do to irritation/inflammation of prostate.