Can a chonditritus cause shortness of breath? Feel not really pain but pressure in upper middle chest. Ekg fine. Holter monitor fine. Blood test fine.

Yes, in a way. Costochondritis is an inflammation of the cartilage that attaches the ribs and to the breastbone. The ribs are used in the breathing process and move every time you breath. When inflamed, a person may take shorter breaths due to the pain and thus get "sob." if this persists, you may be at risk for developing a pneumonia etc, so be sure if you do not get better to see a dr. Good luck.