I got hit behind the thigh accidentally, and it's kind of swollen. Doesn't hurt now but i'm afraid of a blood clot.What should I do?

In brief: Probably not

Bruise! but watch for swelling below knee as sign of venous obstruction in thigh.
Ice early, heat later, after3-4 days. If whole leg swollen, see doc and get duplex.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Hashmat Rajput

In brief: Hematoma

If hematoma is small, it would resolve itself.
If it is large and hard, please see your doctor for physical examination, large hematoma is evacuated. Have doppler of lower extremity, to be 100% sure, that there is no clot. See your doctor. Thanks.

In brief: Hematoma

Dr. Hashmat Rajput
Dr. Hashmat Rajput
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal

In brief: Hematoma

Is not a blood clot.
Ice today and warm compresses from tomorrow should keep you well.

In brief: Hematoma

Is not a blood clot.
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Dr. William Forsythe