Poor digestion/weight loss. Unable to eat most foods due to gas. Limited to vegi diet - again only leafy vegis. All tests normal, docs can't understand.

Dr. Mary Davis
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Functional Approach

I would consider a detailed evaluation of your overall health, nutritional intake, as well as gastrointestinal health.
A functional medical approach would likely uncover some issues in regards to your digestion and assimilation. An in depth stool analysis is a good place to start in regards to digestive issues. You might also benefit from seeing a gastroenterologist.

In brief: Functional Approach

Dr. Mary Davis
Dr. Mary Davis
Dr. Jack Hinkle